Join Us this Saturday
August 27th Paint to Pass & Demolition Derby .
& Vintage Cars
Street Stock and Hornet Road Course. This will be an extremely fun night of racing! You do not want to miss!!!
Demolition Derby Entry Fee & Purse
ENTRY FEE. $40.oo
pit pass $20.oo
PURSE 1st - $300.oo
2nd - $100.oo
3rd - $100.oo
Demolition Derby Rules
1. Regulation racing helmets must be worn during event.
2. shoulder harness and seat belt must remain buckled during event.
3. Drivers to stay in his/her car during event, unless directed by officials.
4. deliberate ramming of the Drivers door is NOT PERMITTED, ANY HIT ON THE DRIVERS DOOR WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION.
5. Any stock front engine sedan, hard top or station wagon is allowed! No pickup trucks, vans, commercial vehicles, jeeps, hearses, limos, chrysler imperials, foreign type cars, convertibles, or 4 wheel drive vehicles!!!
6. Remove all glass, tail lights, rear seats and chrome strips.
7. No adding or taking away from car, this includes welding and cutting away. no extra weight to be added.
8. No studded or Mud & Snow tires.
9. Battery must be bolted in behined the Passenger's seat compartment in battery box with cover.
10. Boat Tank and or fuel cell will be bolted behind Driver seat with two straps.
11. Electric fuel pump ok.
12.there will be a pipe brace minimum of 1-1/2 inch outside dimension behind drivers seat from door jam to door jam from drivers side to passenger's side.
13. Numbers must be visible on Both Doors in order to be eligible for the demo derby, ( LARGE, THICK AND LEGIBLE).
14. Must run the paint to pass to be eligible for the demo derby.
15. there will be a dash and heat races for everyone all together.
((ATTENTION LATE MODEL AND SPORTSMAN DRIVERS))
WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO OUR RACING SCHEDULE!!!
WE HAVE ADDED SPORTSMAN TO OUR (AUGUST 27,2016) RACE !!!!
AND LATE MODELS TO OUR
(SEPTEMBER 17,2016) RACE !!!!
(( ALL REMAINING LATE MODEL & SPORTSMAN RACES WILL BE DOUBLE POINT'S ))
Feel Free To Share Your Pictures & Videos With Us By Clicking Here:
Also A Special Thanks To All Our Great Fans!
See Our Pictures & Videos On FB, or Click Here
Vintage cars will be coming to the following shows: June 25th and August 27th !! Be sure to come out and join the fun !!
For up to the moment News Follow us of Facebook...
2016 COOS BAY SPEEDWAY TRACK SPONSORS:
Lucas Oil Products
Three Rivers Casino & Hotel
Les Schwab Tire Center
O’Reilly Auto Parts
Spotlight Country Bay and Night Club
Big Foot/ Pepsi
Dan Farmer Insurance
Jim Vick Auto Sales
West Coast Fencing
Rules are updated now.
Welcome to the NEW Coos Bay Speedway Website! If you are having any issues with our new site please delete your internet history and your old Coos Bay Speedway bookmarks. Type in www.coosbayspeedway.us and re-save as a new bookmark. This should fix your problems!!!
FOR UP-TO-THE-MINUTE INFORMATION, FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!